Are you a South African graduate looking for an IT graduate programme? If yes, then apply for the 2024 Nedbank IT Graduate programme.
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
- Are cost-aware through reducing non-value-adding work and waste.
- Delivery on targets; due dates and standards per the management agreement.
- Aspire to deliver on tasks by becoming familiarised with what the delivery of world-class service to internal and external clients looks like and to aspire to have it.
- Ensure that quality and productivity standards are consistently and accurately maintained, through following through and contributing to a culture conducive to achieving transformation goals by participating in Nedbank Culture building initiatives (e.g., Surveys, etc.).
- Influence the enhancement of business processes and methodologies by researching and recommending improvement initiatives and effective ways to operate and add value to Nedbank and supporting the implementation thereof.
- Ensure achievement of deliverables by liaising with relevant internal stakeholders who can assist in achieving deliverables.
- Ensure understanding and meeting of stakeholder needs through liaising with senior staff and mentors
- Ensure smooth workflow by building constructive internal relationships. Deliver on agreed tasks by managing colleagues’ and clients’ expectations.
- Execute assigned tasks within the agreed timelines and deliver work of high quality; within internal and external guidelines; regulations and governance requirements
- Ensure delivery of assigned tasks by maintaining a high standard of professionalism in all aspects of presentation and delivery.
- Contribute to the business objectives by providing the necessary support that the team requires
- Manage work effectively by providing feedback and updates to the team leader/supervisor on assigned tasks and duties.
- Understand and embrace the Nedbank vision and demonstrate the values through interaction with the team and stakeholders.
- Improve personal capability and stay abreast of developments in the field of expertise by identifying training courses and career progression
- opportunities for self with input from management.
- Support personal growth and enable effectiveness in the performance of roles and responsibilities by ensuring all learning activities are completed; experience gained and certifications obtained within specified time frames.
- Create and manage own career through guidance and support of management, department, and colleagues.
- Achieve team goals by ensuring own contribution and participation.
- Maintain knowledge management; and improve team success by sharing knowledge with the team and ensuring that information is provided correctly to stakeholders.
Nedbank IT graduate programme requirements
- Bachelor of Science in the field of Computer Science
- BSc IT computer science
- BSc (Mathematics)
- BSc (Applied Mathematics)
- B-Tech Degree in Software Development majoring in JAVA
- BCom Info System
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Computer Science C (CSC)
- BSc advanced Diploma
- BSc (ENG)-Information engineering
Technical / Professional Knowledge
- Business writing
- Data analysis
- Microsoft Office
- Basic information technology knowledge
- Team Players
- Quick Learning Agility
- Customer Focus
- Work Ethic
How to apply
To apply for the Nedbank IT Graduate Programme 2024, please click on the below link;